view sourceprint?1 #header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Monday, June 20, 2011

Victorian and Shabby Chic Pillows







These are all handmade, and are really fun to make. I use vintage fabrics where possible, otherwise I try to use fabrics that I have on hand, along with lace, doilies, rosettes, and of course, graphics from the Graphics Fairy. Hope you like them!

I read other blogs about working in a 'studio', which I don't have. My work space is all over the house. I work at the kitchen table and a card table. When we paint and upholster furniture, that's done in the living room (don't worrry, we use drop cloths). We work on the back porch in good weather. The ironing board is set up in the living room, as well. I really have to scramble when company is expected. It all works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment